Monday, October 25, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
resep kulit pie
1. Mix in large bowl flour, sugar and salt using whisk or finger
2. Cut in butter using fork, pastry cutter or knive, add in egg mix until dough holds together.
3. Wrap the pie crust in plastic wrap then place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes - 1 hour
4. Roll the ball of pie crust out until it is 3 or 4mm thick and you have about 24 - 25cm in diameter.
5. Put the circle in a 22-23cm (9 inch) pie plate, trimming any extra dough from the edges with a sharp knife. Return it to the refrigerator for at least 20 mins to chill the butter and rest the gluten.
6. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Line unbaked crust with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Fill tart pan with pie weights, rice or beans, making sure the weights are to the top of the pan and evenly distributed over the entire surface. Bake crust for 20 to 25 minutes until crust is dry and lightly golden brown. Remove weights and cool crust on wire rack before filling.
(dari blognya mbak nenis :http://nenis-mykitchen.blogspot.com)
ini versi mentahnya